TOP 20 Best Online Casino Sites and Apps That Accept RuPay
||+100% Up to INR 105,000||Get the Welcome Bonus after making a minimum deposit of INR 350.|
||+100% Up to INR 8,000||Get your First Deposit Bonus on the next day upon meeting the minimum deposit INR 1,000.|
||+100% Up to INR 8,000||Welcome Bonus is available after making a minimum deposit of INR 110.|
||+100% Up to INR 10,000||Pure Casino offers a 100% welcome bonus up to INR 10,000 to the newcomers.|
||+100% Up to INR 25,000||22bet Welcome Bonus is +100% Up to INR 25,000 for new players.|
||+100% Up to INR 10,000||Get a Welcome Bonus of up to INR 10,000 after making your first deposit.|
||5% Cashback (Up to INR 15,000)||The bonus is available to all new users who have made a first deposit.|
||+100% Up to INR 10,000||In the first deposit the player makes, LeoVegas casino will give out huge bonuses!|
||+150% Up to INR 20,000||10Cric promotes a diverse set of casino bonuses to Indian players up to 20 000 INR.|
||+100% Up to INR 22,500||New players may even get up to 22,500 INR in bonus cash and 150 FS. Minimum Deposit INR 75.|
||+100% Up to INR 20,000||To get the welcome bonus you need to register and make your first deposit.|
||+100% Up to INR 100,000||Royal Panda also offers lucrative promotions to impress its customers. The amount gets credited after you make first deposit.|
||+100% Up to INR 50,000||Casumo Casino gives all new customers the right to use a premium 100% bonus for their first deposit.|
||+100% Up to INR 10,000||A welcome bonus of up to INR 10,000 on first deposit is available for users from India.|
||+100% Up to INR 25,000||After registering and making your first deposit, you will receive a bonus of up to INR 25,000.|
||+100% Up to INR 25,000||To get Welcome Bonus, you simply need to make the first deposit.|
||+100% Up to INR 120,000||New users receive a bonus of up to INR 120,000 +150 free spins on their first deposit.|
||+100% Up to INR 10,000||Get your first deposit bonus of up to INR 10,000 + 200 free spins.|
||+100% Up to INR 10,000||In addition to the welcome bonus, as a first deposit bonus, you get 100% up to 10,000 INR.|
||+100% Up to INR 15,000||Karamba Casino gives new players a warm greeting with a bonus of 100% up to 15,000 INR and 100 free spins.|
Information About RuPay
RuPay’s catchphrase is “Tap, pay, go” – and it perfectly sums up what it does. It is a way of contactless payment, and you can install it on your phone, wristwatch, or RuPay Card. The whole focus is set on making or accepting instant payments on the go so that you don’t waste any time. Also, RuPay has recently been upgraded to RuPay 2.0, which has a lot of great features – for example, RuPay AutoPay which features an ‘Auto pilot’ mode for your payments.
All in all, with RuPay 2.0 you can:
- schedule your payment with the ‘Auto pilot’ feature;
- pay for any transaction within seconds;
- use for deposits and withdrawals;
- get prepaid cards;
- download the RuPay Mobile app.
Pros and Cons
RuPay has a lot of advantages, and only one disadvantage when it comes to online casinos. Here they are:
|Available for phones and wristwatches||Not all online casinos accept RuPay because RuPay cards are India-only|
|‘Auto pilot’ mode|
|Instant payments on-the-go|
|Pay using INR|
|Used for both deposits and withdrawals|
How to Use RuPay in India?
Before you can use RuPay as a payment method, you need to register. NPCI has made online registration for Rupay Card obligatory for any E-commerce services. You can register on your bank’s website or on your first transaction. Down below is an example of how you can register using a RuPay Card:
- To register for a Rupay Card, go to your bank’s website.
- Enter your Rupay Card number, expiration date, and CVD2 number.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be issued to the customer’s registered cellphone number and email address.
- Provide the OTP that was sent to your phone number.
- Choose a transaction picture that will serve as the online payment’s trust authentication. This picture will display in any online transaction to verify that the transaction is legitimate. This is critical in order to protect customers from imposters or phishers.
- Provide your ATM pin and a password that has been validated by your Rupay Card transaction.
- Each bank has a somewhat different method for establishing an online payment password.
How to Deposit with RuPay?
To successfully make a deposit on an online casino site using RuPay, follow the steps down below:
- Go to the online casino site and log into your account.
- Go to the cashier or go to the section where you can make a deposit, and you’ll find a list of deposit methods.
- Find the RuPay logo.
- Fill in the required card information (or personal information) in the pop-up box.
- Enter the amount you’d like to deposit into your account on the casino site.
- Confirm your transaction and wait a minute for your money to arrive.
How to Withdraw Money from RuPay?
You withdraw money using RuPay the same way you deposit money. Follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your account on the online casino.
- You’ll discover a list of withdrawal options at the cashier or in the section where you may withdraw money.
- Look for the RuPay logo.
- In the pop-up window, fill in the needed card details (or personal information).
- Enter the amount you want to take out of your online casino account.
- Wait a minute for your money to appear once you confirm your transaction.
Is RuPay available in India?
Yes, it is! In fact, RuPay was launched by the NCPI (National Corporation of India) in 2012 and it is only available in India.
What is the minimum deposit amount with RuPay?
Even though the payment method is the same – RuPay – the minimum deposit amount is different depending on the casino site that you are using. You will be able to see the amount once you are on the deposit page.
Is RuPay safe to use?
RuPay is a safe and secure method of payment. Your personal information will not be stolen, it is only needed to verify your identification to successfully make a transaction.
Are there any extra fees for using RuPay?
No, there aren’t – RuPay is completely free! That is if you are a player; if you are a merchant, you will have to pay a few interest rates to RuPay.
Expert on online gambling and sports betting in India. I write gambling news, online casino reviews.