TOP 20 Best Online Casino Sites and Apps That Accept Cryptocurrency
||+100% Up to INR 105,000||Get the Welcome Bonus after making a minimum deposit of INR 350.|
||+100% Up to INR 8,000||Get your First Deposit Bonus on the next day upon meeting the minimum deposit INR 1,000.|
||+100% Up to INR 8,000||Welcome Bonus is available after making a minimum deposit of INR 110.|
||+100% Up to INR 10,000||Pure Casino offers a 100% welcome bonus up to INR 10,000 to the newcomers.|
||+100% Up to INR 25,000||22bet Welcome Bonus is +100% Up to INR 25,000 for new players.|
||+100% Up to INR 10,000||Get a Welcome Bonus of up to INR 10,000 after making your first deposit.|
||5% Cashback (Up to INR 15,000)||The bonus is available to all new users who have made a first deposit.|
||+100% Up to INR 10,000||In the first deposit the player makes, LeoVegas casino will give out huge bonuses!|
||+150% Up to INR 20,000||10Cric promotes a diverse set of casino bonuses to Indian players up to 20 000 INR.|
||+100% Up to INR 22,500||New players may even get up to 22,500 INR in bonus cash and 150 FS. Minimum Deposit INR 75.|
||+100% Up to INR 20,000||To get the welcome bonus you need to register and make your first deposit.|
||+100% Up to INR 100,000||Royal Panda also offers lucrative promotions to impress its customers. The amount gets credited after you make first deposit.|
||+100% Up to INR 50,000||Casumo Casino gives all new customers the right to use a premium 100% bonus for their first deposit.|
||+100% Up to INR 10,000||A welcome bonus of up to INR 10,000 on first deposit is available for users from India.|
||+100% Up to INR 25,000||After registering and making your first deposit, you will receive a bonus of up to INR 25,000.|
||+100% Up to INR 25,000||To get Welcome Bonus, you simply need to make the first deposit.|
||+100% Up to INR 120,000||New users receive a bonus of up to INR 120,000 +150 free spins on their first deposit.|
||+100% Up to INR 10,000||Get your first deposit bonus of up to INR 10,000 + 200 free spins.|
||+100% Up to INR 10,000||In addition to the welcome bonus, as a first deposit bonus, you get 100% up to 10,000 INR.|
||+100% Up to INR 15,000||Karamba Casino gives new players a warm greeting with a bonus of 100% up to 15,000 INR and 100 free spins.|
Information About Cryptocurrency
Today, cryptocurrency is one of the most well-known worldwide currencies. This is virtual money that cannot be withdrawn from a bank, but it may be purchased with real money. These virtual tools may be used in the same way as actual tools on a crypto online casino in India. However, keep in mind that not all businesses on the web accept these types of payments.
There are certain features of using cryptocurrency:
- you get complete anonymity;
- low transaction fees;
- a lot of online casinos sites give better bonuses or cashback when using cryptocurrency for payment;
- fast transfers.
Pros and Cons
|Complete privacy and anonymity||Can be expensive|
|Low fees||Not every online casino accepts cryptocurrency as a payment method|
|Available in India|
|Online casino sites allow better bonuses for using cryptocurrency|
How to Use Cryptocurrency in India?
If you want to use cryptocurrency, you must first buy it. There are different sites in India that provide you with a service to buy it – once you’ve decided the cryptocurrency you wish to buy and you’ve found the site that sells it, follow the steps below:
- To purchase cryptocurrency, you must first register on the website of your chosen crypto wallet.
- The registration process is the same for all sites. You fill in the relevant information, then activate your account and complete any other necessary steps.
- Select the cryptocurrency you want and pay for it with a credit card on the crypto wallet’s website.
- Virtual money will appear in your wallet immediately, and you’ll be able to transfer it to a betting site that takes cryptocurrency as a payment option.
How to Deposit with Cryptocurrency?
To successfully make a deposit using cryptocurrency, follow the steps below:
- Go to the online casino’s home page, log into your account and look for a section containing your account balance.
- Go to the ‘Cashier’ section or the ‘Deposit’ tab.
- From the payment methods, find cryptocurrency and select it.
- It’s best if you use Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum or Ripple – they are the most popular cryptocurrencies on online casino sites.
- Fill in all the required information and proceed with your deposit.
- Copy the link from the casino’s website as directed in the instructions and paste it into the crypto wallet’s designated part.
- To complete the transaction, you must enter the transfer amount there.
How to Withdraw Money from Cryptocurrency?
The withdrawal process is the same as the deposit one, so follow the steps down below:
- Go to the online casino of your choice, and log into your account (or create one and make a deposit).
- Locate the ‘Cashier’ tab or the ‘Withdrawal’ section.
- You will see a pop-up box with all the payment methods that the casino accepts. Find cryptocurrency and select it.
- Fill in all the required information, and enter the amount of money you wish to withdraw from your account.
- The casino will provide you with a link. Copy it, and paste it into your crypto wallet.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and confirm the transaction by entering the transfer amount there as well.
Is it legal to gamble at online casinos with cryptocurrency in India?
Yes, it is. Since cryptocurrency is allowed in India, you can also use it for online casino gambling.
Are there any transaction fees for using cryptocurrency?
Yes, there are. The fees depend on the betting site, but they are usually very low, so you won’t be losing out much money.
What is the minimum deposit amount when using cryptocurrency?
The minimum deposit amount depends on the betting site that you are using. Whenever you are making a deposit, you will see it.
How can I verify my account?
Before you can withdraw money from your account at your favorite online casino, you need to verify your account. To do that, you will need to provide the casino with a photo of your identification (passport or driver’s license) and proof of address. After that, you will be able to make a withdrawal.
Expert on online gambling and sports betting in India. I write gambling news, online casino reviews.